JUST APPROVED FOR 6.75 HR (General) RECERTIFICATION CREDIT HOURS!
Benefit Design and Strategy Manager, Public Employee Benefits Program
Washington State Health Care Authority
Join employer and health system executives involved in direct contracting, network strategy and management, and health and wellness to learn and discuss the nuances of developing value-based partnerships.
At this one-day intensive, network with peers and engage in dynamic conversations on innovative partnership models that bend the cost curve, improve access to care, and ensure employee health and wellness. Learn how direct contracts were actually implemented and obstacles to success were overcome.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Use a single standard for purchasing quality and foster competition among providers to better meet employee health care needs
- Manage expectations and under the time, leadership commitment, and resources involved in executing a contract: Gain employer and provider perspectives
- Investigate criteria that employers and health systems use to successfully engage in direct contracting
- Learn strategies for direct negotiation with hospitals for COE procedures including hip and knee replacements, cardiac, bariatric, gastrointestinal, and kidney disease
- Discover methods to track and evaluate program results to determine whether targeted cost and quality outcomes have truly improved
- Build a culture of quality: Effectively communicate and promote the program to engage employees to seek care from local or national COEs
- Gain practical insight into direct contracting and think through every detail before making decisions about new strategic directions for your organization