13th Annual Rewarding Healthy Behaviors Forum
This Forum brings together executives specialized in employee and member wellness from public and private sector employer organizations, and health plans. Hear directly from wellness leaders on innovative incentives and rewards programs to offer your employees and discuss strategies that you can apply in your organization to create a sustained behavior change.
Employers - Don’t let your wellness program plateau: Restructure offerings and follow a personalized approach to increase ROI and bring innovation to wellness initiatives
Health Plans – Improve your wellness business by offering products and services that align with employee needs and the organization’s culture: Develop a long-term synergistic relationship with employers
In 2017, learn from case studies on the following topics and more:
- Offer rewards outside the traditional medical plan and consider a holistic approach: Incentivize financial, emotional, and mental well-being
- Determine the appropriate combination of financial and non-financial incentives and provide flexibility to employees on how they use their rewards
- Design and offer the right wellness benefits plan that focuses on a targeted approach to health and sets attainable goals for employees: How does this encourage a positive lifestyle change?
- EEOC updates on employer-sponsored wellness programs: Outlook on the recently issued notice requirement rule to comply with the ADA
- Shift to outcomes-based incentives: Analyze whether this results in sustained behavior change when compared to participation- or points-based incentives
- Address wellness engagement challenges: Efficiently communicate and market program incentives and rewards to your workforce including corporate as well as non-corporate employees
- Dig into claims data and identify top health issues: Understand how health plans can better meet employer needs by analyzing employee claims data and recommending changes to current wellness programs
- Discuss how employers and health plans work together to develop online tools and platforms that enable employees to “shop” for rewards
- Gain perspectives on digital health investments and the promise of wearables in motivating employees to take action
Testimonials from Past Attendees:
“This was a room full of movers and shakers in the wellness space. It was exciting to be a part of the conversation.”
-Tara Miller, RD, Program Manager, LACERS Well, Lacers
“This was a fantastic conference with an impressive agenda and speakers. The knowledge shared on research, strategies, development and outcomes was invaluable and will be used in my regular evaluation and re-structuring of our wellness program. I would highly recommend this to colleagues and anyone in the corporate health/wellness field.”
-Kelly Kawashima, Wellness Program Director, Interactive Health
“Fantastic and diverse information and examples on how to bring a wellness program to the next level. This conference not only helped to set new wellness goals, but actually told us how to do it!”
– Meeghan Mullally-Gorr, Director of Wellness, The Center for Discovery
Call for Papers
Innovations in Wellness Engagement and Population Health is now accepting abstract submissions.
Submission Deadline: September 30, 2016Click here for details.
"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."