This event convenes in-house counsel to discuss the recent intellectual property and patent trends impacting the financial services industry. Gain updates on FinTech and emerging financial innovations, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence, and learn the underlying IP issues involved with these disruptive technologies. Develop patent strategies to protect your financial innovations by examining recent case law and the newest changes to the PTAB.
Featured Speaking Faculty
What Past Attendees Have Said
This is *the* conference to attend for patent attorneys serving the financial services industry.
– David Luettgen, Foley & Lardner
New for 2018:
- Learn how Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain will be used to reduce the costs of obtaining, managing, and enforcing your patent portfolio.
- Discuss strategies for protecting your company’s intellectual property by complimenting your CBM portfolio with design patents.
- The GDPR’s implementation will have an impact on the financial services industry. Stay compliant by evaluating Europe’s new data and privacy laws.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
15th Annual Summit on Protecting Innovations in the Financial Services Industry is now accepting abstract submissions for 2018!
* Speaking Opportunities are for in-house counsel only *
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please see below.