The 15th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit convenes patents and IP counsel to discuss recent trends in financial patent litigation. Gain updates on CBMs, IPRs, Oil States vs. Greene, and fintech patents, and strategize to navigate the current patent landscape.
The PDF brochure for the 15th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
What Past Attendees Have Said
This is *the* conference to attend for patent attorneys serving the financial services industry.
– David Luettgen, Foley & Lardner
New for 2018:
- Learn how Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain will be used to reduce the costs of obtaining, managing, and enforcing your patent portfolio.
- Discuss strategies for protecting your company’s intellectual property by complimenting your CBM portfolio with design patents.
- The GDPR’s implementation will have an impact on the financial services industry. Stay compliant by evaluating Europe’s new data and privacy laws.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
15th Annual Patents for Financial Services Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2018!
Deadline is March 30, 2018.
* Speaking Opportunities are for in-house counsel only *
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please see below.