Express Scripts Case Study: Learn how in just 3 months, ESI used Automation to Significantly Improve the Accuracy, Speed and Effectiveness of Developing Member Materials
April 11, 2018 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
See how BlueRelay gave ESI the confidence, and ability to prove, that every piece of member material has been properly reviewed, approved and produced with full accuracy.
How are you managing CMS changes for member communications each year?
Express Scripts (ESI) recognized that the key pillar needed to drive compliance, member growth, satisfaction and retention began with the right tools and processes to enable their teams.
Today, ESI is improving productivity, risk management and cost containment within member communication development processes, allowing them to respond quickly to both CMS and market needs. Now ESI can be confident that member materials have been properly reviewed, approved and produced on-time, with full accuracy while having the ability to prove it for audit purposes.
In this session, ESI and technology partner, Indellient, will walk you through the key ingredients needed to successfully improve operations to meet CMS guidelines and member needs while ensuring you can optimize your current investments.
During this webinar, you will learn how Express Scripts, using BlueRelay:
- Implemented automation & analytics to replace manual, inefficient spreadsheets
- Established a governance framework to reduce risk and maintain compliance adherence
- No longer worries about deadlines but focuses on improvement
- Leverages automated workflows drastically reduce rework, overhead and overworked staff during AEP season
- Gains operational insight to provide effective headcount planning and resource management
- Learns from prior experience how to effectively plan for the new plan year and modify automated processes to quickly handle changes to regulations and policies
- Lessons learned and best practices that you can apply now and in the long term