Customer Communication Management for Health Plans
December 13, 2017 • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
2018 will bring US healthcare payers continued regulatory uncertainty and increasing customer demands — which means that payers need to accelerate their companies' transformations. Consequently, many healthcare payers are planning their customer experience strategy for 2018 and seeking guidance on best practices.
Please join NewGen and Forrester Analyst Kate McCarthy in this informative webinar on how healthcare payers can leverage customer experience in gaining an edge over their peers.
Kate will offer her insights on topics such as:
- Forrester's predictions on what kind so customer experience members will expect from healthcare payers— from artificial intelligence to chatbots to robotic process automation (RPA)
- How well do leading health insurance brands earn member loyalty with the quality of their customer experience (CX)?
- How healthcare payers improve their offerings to compete and stay ahead of their peers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CIOs, CXOs, CMOs at Healthcare Payer organizations
- Member Operations, Member Enrollment and Member Services
- Information Technology professionals
- Sales, Marketing and Operations professionals at Healthcare Payer Organizations