Live Chat Software
The 9th Annual Corporate IP Counsel
Cross-Industry Perspectives from In-House Counsel at:
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Bloomberg BNA
- Coty, Inc.
- European Patent Office
- LEGO Systems
- Licensing Executives Society
- Philips Lighting
- Red Hat
- Rockwell Collins
- The Hartford Financial Services
New for 2017:
- Identify why the development and implementation of standards for IP management will be beneficial and what the LES standards initiative looks like
- Discuss the shifting responsibilities of in-house counsel and delegate tasks accordingly, both internally and to external stakeholders
- Discuss best practices for preparing a patent application that withstands scrutiny under the changing legal landscape and overcomes the hurdles associated with §101 eligibility
- Identify potential hurdles associated with re-branding and best practice for overcoming them
- PLUS! Insights on the current IP landscape from the USPTO and European Patent Office
USPTO Annual Keynote Address
Deputy Commissioner for International Patent Cooperation
Interpret the Core Shifts in the European IP Landscape
2016 was a transitional year in the European IP environment as the Unitary Patent system and Unified Patent Court continued to emerge as a means of streamlining patent protection across the continent. While uncertainties remain, it is possible, and crucial, to plot next steps to ensure no gaps in coverage.
- Take note of the impact of Brexit on IP enforcement and the decision of the UK government to ratify the UPC
- Consider the future of the Unified Patent Court and how its establishment effects non-European patent holders
- Position your portfolio to respond to shifts in the UP and UPC as they develop
About World Congress
World Congress offers unique conferences and events in health care, life sciences and pharmaceutical that are unmatched by any other organizer. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations.
World Congress © 2017 | All Rights Reserved