Discuss the latest developments in intellectual property with your industry peers. The interactive sessions at the Forum provide you with detailed information on recent changes to patent law, as well as best practices for developing a successful IP strategy.
The Industry Leading Event for Corporate IP Counsel To Gain Insight Into The Innovative Practices And Processes In Place To Manage Corporate And Legal Issues Of Today
In this cross-industry event, the most timely and critical issues will be analyzed by experts, providing you with unique insight and actionable strategies to help you tackle the latest challenges in IP. Given the recent overhaul to IP law, the timing cannot be better to discuss new tactics to adapt to changed IP landscape!
To be successful in their initiatives, IP practitioners must be prepared to discuss the new issues for 2014, including:
- Learn how the post America Invents Act will influence your IP strategy going forward
- Determine which patents to license, litigate, keep, and sell
- Identify the most important court cases in IP this year
- Explore the latest debate on patent eligible subject matter
- Capture inventions earlier in the development cycle to maximize positive outcomes
- Navigate the new post-grant review system
- Develop ways to strengthen the enforcement of your patents internationally
Join us at our 6th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum to discuss these topics and many more in an effort to optimize your IP portfolio!
Call for Abstract Submissions
The World Congress 6th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is now accepting abstract submissions for 2014! Deadline is November 15, 2013. For consideration, please e-mail Mary Ruggiero at email@example.com .