Whether your plan is just beginning to explore dual-eligible beneficiaries as a viable market segment, or perhaps you know the “dual pool” has marketable members and you’re just not sure how to reach them – you’re passing up profits each day this population is overlooked. Start in the shallow end to discuss all of the dual possibilities – including the D-SNP market – and then take a deep dive into how the nation’s top health plans engage this diverse demographic effectively.
- Analyze new technology to fully understand member cross-sections in your community
- Evaluate market transitions as the steady growth of dual eligible beneficiaries enter managed care systems and examine how these evolutions impact your bottom line
- Develop tactics for creating new initiatives and preparatory plans to increase market saturation and promote growth through turbulent times
Head, Dual Eligible Markets
Executive Director, Operations Integrity
Senior Director Dual Eligible Products
Creativity is a fundamental requirement to engage patients, customers, and employees, but our mental hard-wiring makes it difficult to generate breakthrough thinking. Health plans often fall victim to stale strategies and impersonal communications as stifling regulations impede creative communication. Nevertheless, members expect plans to understand, empathize, and prioritize them as individuals. In this hands-on, interactive session, learn the practical tools to navigate these obstacles and galvanize more nimble, creative thinking. Pull passion and consumerism into marketing and selling strategies to differentiate your plan in the market. This power-packed program teaches skills to help your team embrace change and become more innovative and inspired problem-solvers.
Reframe Your Brain to Unlock Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Understand the mental barriers in our own brains that block creativity and learn to reroute thinking using tools you can apply to develop more inventive marketing strategies
- Design inspired and innovative strategies to deliver compliant, effective campaigns
Apply Inventive Thinking to Respond to Compliance and Consumerism
- Streamline workflows, increase efficiency, reduce risk, and create workarounds for legal and PHI complications to curtail effective mobile strategy to focus efforts on generating new ideas
- Test your cultural competence to provide better responses to individual member needs formed by social determinants of health and multiculturalism